Come and join us for a celebration of love… a love for cannabis! Looking for the perfect Valentine’s date with your sweetie? Or maybe you’re looking to surprise them with some homemade edibles? Or maybe, just maybe, you’re all the valentine you need and you’re just looking to treat yourself!
Either way this is the cooking class for you. We will guide you in creating your own beautiful homemade edibles with our favorite seasonal treats and recipes. The possibilities are endless when you can learn how to create your own medicine! We will teach you how to measure your dosages properly so you can always medicate gently and safely.
Join us for a class in safely creating a sweet & savory cannabis infused meal. Go home with the education you need to make infused butters & oils safely and the confidence to add infusions to your own favorite dishes.
Written instruction provided in class for creating and using butter, oil, tinctures.
Class Topic Overview: Valentine’s Cooking Class
• General (brief) overview of Cannabis
• Overview of strain choices, CBD and terpenes in your creations
• The Basics: Tips and tricks to baking/cooking with cannabis and baking/cooking in general
• How to make cannabis infused butter and oils;
• How to make cannabis tinctures from alcohol or glycerin
• How to make Savory dishes, oiled veggies, dipping sauces and dressings.
• How to make Easier Edibles – Chocolate Covered fruit plus toppings
• How to create cocktails and desserts with a cannabis simple syrup
• How To: Make Champagne and Strawberry Cake Pops
• Conversation on Safety, Best Practices, Storage, Labeling, Lab Testing and Dosing correctly for social gatherings
This Class is open for enrollment online at www.theleafcollaborative.com.
Reserve your seat in class now and join us for a great time on Saturday Feb 9., 12pm to 3pm at the Lux Hookah Lounge 18 Court St Plymouth.
please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Instructors: Melissa Fitzgerald & Shannon Cargill Burgess
Class will take place at the Lux Hookah Bar 18 Court Street in Plymouth, MA from 12pm until 3pm on Saturday February 9th. Cost for the class is $100 and space is limited.